The SOPC is committed to:
- Providing clients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
- Confidentiality and integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust and providing promised information and services. The SOPC denounces any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations with its clients.
- To assist women as they make life-affirming decisions and provide emotional support and practical assistance, through the provision of God’s people and the community at large.
- No discrimination because of race, color, creed, national origin, marital status or age.
- Not to recommend a provider or refer for abortions or abortifacients.
- To offer assistance in all areas with no monetary gain.
- Promote abstinence until marriage. The SOPC does not recommend, provide or refer single women for contraceptives. (Married women seeking contraceptive information are urged to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their minister and physician.)
- The SOPC recognizes the validity of adoption as one alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. The SOPC is independent of adoption agencies, relating to them in the same manner as to other helpful referral sources. The SOPC does not receive payment of any kind from these agencies, does not enter into contractual relationships wit them. The SOPC does not initiate nor facilitate independent adoption, though it may refer for independent adoptions.
- Creating awareness in the community regarding the affects of abortion on all family members.